the allie awards
Register For Online Event Below
Virtual Event Registration NOW OPEN!
Like this year’s 30th anniversary symbol (the pearl), each and every one is unique in it’s own way. A fitting symbol for this year’s Allie Awards…the most unique program to date!
Join us VIRTUALLY as we celebrate this historic anniversary of the Allie Awards that will honor many of Georgia’s outstanding event professionals and companies. Click below to save your spot today!
NOTE, even if you purchased a ticket for the live event (coming in March 2021!) you will still need to register for this virtual event.
Sunday, August 23, 2020
Starting at 3:00p.m.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ATTEND:
• Host your very own WATCH PARTY! Include family, friends, clients and industry colleagues as part of the evening’s fun by hosting a gathering…virtually or in-person!
• Our virtual Help desk will open 15 minutes before the program begins and will be available throughout the entire event.
• There will be a pre-program Virtual Cocktail Reception featuring Radial Entertainment and networking with lots of interaction – join us!
• Be a part of the fun by participating in the Virtual Photobooth by ShutterBooth!
• Click into the Expo highlighting so many great companies that are our 2020 Sponsors!
SEE YOU (VIRTUALLY) AT THE ALLIES!
In The Beginning
The inaugural Allie Awards was held in 1991 to an audience of 185 event professionals from the Greater Atlanta area. The event was held during a broadcast of the annual Academy Awards, with Allie awards presented during commercial breaks. That year there were few categories. Each year since, new awards have been added to acknowledge and recognize the growth and depth of Georgia’s live events industry.
Over the course of the last 29 years, the Allie Awards has grown into the premiere recognition event for the live events industry – recognizing outstanding examples of quality work and creativity from event professionals throughout the State of Georgia and the Southeastern United States. This annual event demonstrates how working together for the common good of the industry promotes excellence in design, planning, and production. The Allie Awards program remains a model for industry award programs across the country.
Allie Awards Inc. is a Certified 501(c)(3) Public Charity supported by a volunteer Board of Directors. Proceeds from the annual event goes toward scholarships established for Georgia’s rising stars participating in collegiate level hospitality programs.
We look forward to celebrating the 30th with you!
Active Production & Design
Third Arm Event Assistants
Southern Chic Events
Kristina Cherry, MBA
Destinations South Meeting & Events
Good Foot Productions
Food & Beverage Chair
Kelli Swint - Senior Event Sales Manager
Palate Catering | Design
Wedding Belles Atlanta
Dawn Brewer Photography
Submit your email address and get the latest updates related to news, schedule, and details about the Allie Awards!